• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Maryland

Shower location around Frederick or Westminster

Any recommendations for shower venues in the vicinity of Frederick or Westminster?  There would be about 30 guests.  Thanks for your help!

Re: Shower location around Frederick or Westminster

• edited January 2012
    Hello there!  I'm a Westminster bride and I've been thinking about the same thing.  Do you attend a church?  I'm thinking of using a church's rec hall or something as a possible location.  Also, any firehall around the area should be willing to host your shower.  Maybe a hotel would have a conference room (for a fee).  Best Western in Westminster is nice.  I'm sorry this isn't very specifc, but hopefully it gets you thinking!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi!  My fiance grew up in New Windsor, I grew up in Texas, and neither of us lives in MD now.  We are having a shower in the Westminster area because that's where one of my bridesmaids lives and it's a more-or-less central area for extended family.  My fiance went to St. John's Catholic Church growing up.  They do have a parish hall.  I think we are going to have the shower at Gypsy's Tearoom.  Good luck with your planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards