Maryland

Baltimore Bachlorette Parties

Hi Ladies,
I'm planning a bachlorette party in Baltimore in late Febuary.
Looking for ideas on where to party, eat, and stay--- specifically any great hotels.

Any and all info you want to share would be appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Re: Baltimore Bachlorette Parties

• edited December 2011
    I have never stayed at a hotel in Baltimore because I live in Baltimore.  However, in February it will be pretty cold and you may want to stay close to where you eat/go out dancing. 

If you go out downtown, I've heard good things about the Radisson on Baltimore Street.  I've also heard good things about the Hampton Inn on Russell Street (just a few years old) but it's further away from downtown.

If you don't want to bother with a limo, Baltimore has two free bus lines which run through downtown.  The bus is the Charm City Circulator, and you could use it to bar hop if you wanted to.  Where you go to party depends on what you are looking for.

If you want a large club that is very tourist-y and a pretty standard bachelorette party destination, I would look at Power Plant Live. It is a complex of clubs and restaurants right next to the Inner Harbor.  It's something of a tourist trap, but it works great for bachelorette parties.  We had my sister-in-law's bachelorette party there and she loved it.

If you want a large, fun gay bar with good dance music I would suggest the Hippo in Mt. Vernon.  They also have karaoke there - it would be a great place too.  My friend Christina had her bachelorette party there.  There are also a ton of great restaurants nearby.  For Christina, we ate at Akbar - an amazing Indian restaurant a few blocks from the Hippo.

If you want to do more of a "neighborhood bar crawl" - you should go to Canton Square or Cross Street in Federal Hill. 
  • edited December 2011
    RA Sushi would also be a super fun place to eat. They have awesome cocktails & fusion sushi that is delish! (as well as some non-raw fish items!)...

I personally like Fells Point, although it isn't too girly...lots of bars though & walking distance from RA.

:o)
  • edited December 2011
    You may want to look into The WATERFRONT MARRIOTT.  I love that hotel & you have alot  of eating places, clubs and whatever you want to do in that area. Best of luck!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards