Maryland

Wholesale Flowers/ Photographers

Hello,

I am looking for Whole Sale Wedding Supplies in DC, Maryland and or Va, any locations?!  I am also looking to get a photographer/videographer who is inexpensive, yet thework is still quality. Any helpful information i would appreciate!

Ashley

Re: Wholesale Flowers/ Photographers

• edited December 2011
    I know you can order flowers from fiftyflowers.com that are VERY Good quality but you would have nto assemble yourself.  I am not sure if you have Costco there but they guarantee their flowers and if you are not satisfied they will buy you flowers from a florist of your choice.
  • edited December 2011
    i'm heard good things about www.flowerwholesale.com

in silver spring
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Stephanie Miller Photography in Annapolis.  We loved both our e-pics and wedding pics.  She does negotiate her prices, one of the other posters on the Baltimore board got a discount from her and she tends to run specials (we got our e-pics for free).
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for your help! I will look into Costcos, fiftyflowers, and I will check out the photographer in Annapolis! I appreciate your assistance!

Be Blessed,

Ashley
  • BrideDC926BrideDC926 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.brendamurphyphotography.com

check her out. my bridal pix came back amazing.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! I just wanted to message you because my husband has just recently started his own photography business and would love to do your wedding!  He is very creative and takes great photos, plus he offers an UNBEATABLE wedding photography package that includes all of your edited photos on a cd for you to print/share as you wish.  He is also offering a special where you get a free engagement shoot if you book by Oct. 31!  Check out his website at http://darrellmcdavidphotography.shutterfly.com or email him at darrellmcdavidphotography@ymail.com.  thanks!
    Kristin 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards