Maryland
Options

All outdoor venue review- Frederick, MD

Hey ladies.... 

I got married a month ago at Shade Trees & Evergreens & I was in love with my venue the first step I took on the property & I honestly didn't think I could be more in love... until the day of the wedding. 

AMAZING. simply... perfect! in every way! 

Some pics.. 

They had someone coordinate on the wedding day... she helped with almost anything we asked of her. This was of no extra cost. I wish we could have given her something extra, because she was so wonderful! She was the last one to puff my dress/train before I walked down the aisle... She made sure the timing of the music was right & told everyone when to walk. It was awesome! 

Shade Trees & Evergreens is on a tree farm in Frederick, MD. They have been in business for a few years & it's just a gorgeous all outdoor venue near water & beautiful scenery. 

They hold the reception under a green house rooftop, which is gorgeous & pre-lit! 

I highly highly recommend this venue for anyone who loves the outdoors & who wants to be near a little bit of water. Gorgeous place for pictures. 

Everyone at the wedding could not stop talking about how beautiful it was & they couldn't believe I found it! 

Thanks to TK... I remember reading somewhere about it. 

ENJOY! & Good Luck! 
imageimage

Re: All outdoor venue review- Frederick, MD

• Options
    ashlidieashlidie member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I too looked into this venue!  Your wedding looks absolutely beautiful.  I did not choose it not because I didn't love it, but we decided it was a little too far west for our family from Harford Co.

Glad to see a happy WIFE!
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    MeghannsixMeghannsix member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks gorgeous!!  Is it pricey? Website says they're open until 5pm, is that for events too?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MarieMoten9MarieMoten9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When we reserved... it was $2500 for Fridays & Sundays... $3000 for Saturdays. 

It's just the venue though... you have to find catering yourself. 

When you reserve the day, you have from 9am until 10:30pm the whole day to set up & to get out... by 10:30. You can reserve it for longer, but there is a fee. 

it was amazing! <3
    imageimage
  • Options
    MeghannsixMeghannsix member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I've found their facebook page (saw your pics, GORGEOUS!) I'm calling tomorrow, they still have my date open, and I am ready to write the check.  Hope my day turns out as beautiful as yours!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MarieMoten9MarieMoten9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!!! Trust me... it will FOR SURE be as gorgeous as mine! :) 

The venue is stunning, you really can't go wrong at this place! 

If you have any other questions on vendors we used.. let me know! PM me or write on here... Cause you'll need outside catering & an alcohol vendor (if you're having it!)

Excited for you!!! 
    imageimage
  • Options
    cash82809cash82809 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AH! My date isn't on there! LOL. Damn, BUT they do still have June dates available, I would just have to hurry! LOL. Did you need to find any hotels near there? I have a few out of town guests (the majority of my family) and I would like to find lodging for EVERYONE as close to the location as possible.
    "Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, & work like a boss." imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards