Maryland
Options

Has anyone had or been to a wedding/Reception at Fager's Island in OC MD???

I am thinking of having this be our wedding venue, but would LOVE if someone had some photos to share...
Thanks!

Re: Has anyone had or been to a wedding/Reception at Fager's Island in OC MD???

• Options
    How did they fair with Sandy? I remember seeing pictures of the gazebo under water... I've never been to a wedding there but have been there before, it's a pretty place :)
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland_has-anyone-had-or-been-to-a-weddingreception-at-fagers-island-in-oc-md?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:627Discussion:3d1da23d-2bf4-47f4-8f03-b4e95b8554cdPost:83fdc0d7-187c-4e50-8b3a-86fce65a5f22">Re: Has anyone had or been to a wedding/Reception at Fager's Island in OC MD???</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>How did they fair with Sandy? I remember seeing pictures of the gazebo under water...</strong> I've never been to a wedding there but have been there before, it's a pretty place :)
    Posted by ashlidie[/QUOTE]

This.  I would make sure that they are equipped and everything put back together before definitely using them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards