Maryland

Blue Mason Jars

Hey Gals!

Does anyone have blue mason jars (any size) that they can sell or give me for my September 2012 wedding?  I'm trying to collect any that I can.

On another note, if any brides need blue mason jars after September 2012, I will give or sell you mine :)  

Re: Blue Mason Jars

• Ive seen DIY sites where you can paint your mason jars with colored mod podge and it comes out just like the color of the blue mason jars.
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I've found some on ebay and in antique stores, but they arent cheap.  $8-10 a piece.  

Maybe give out the clear mason jars as favors?  they still make those.  
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland_blue-mason-jars?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:627Discussion:4dd904ce-0e13-428c-b52c-de089d230bdaPost:b86dd775-63e0-49a0-8a0c-76b3b4b94803">Blue Mason Jars</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Gals! Does anyone have blue mason jars (any size) that they can sell or give me for my September 2012 wedding?  I'm trying to collect any that I can. On another note, if any brides need blue mason jars after September 2012, I will give or sell you mine :)  
    Posted by valamey[/QUOTE]
  • I am having a wedding in 2013 and I would love to buy Your jars!!! Have a wonderful wedding Barpatas@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards