Maryland
Options

Lost on the catering idea!!

So my wedding isn't until June 2013 but i've been searching around for a caterer within my budget. We have about 200 on the guest list and we don't have much of an option to take any of them off. My wedding is inside/at dinner time. And I definitely plan on having a dinner there. I was thinking about doing a BBQ Feast type thing since the wedding is in the summer and Alot of people that are being invited like BBQ type food. Our budget for catering is about $2,500 at the most $3,000 if possible. Does anyone know of any BBQ Catering places they would recommend?? Thanks!

Re: Lost on the catering idea!!

• Options
    Where is your venue? Could you have a restaurant bring in BBQ food?
  • Options
    So do you already have a venue if you know it's inside?

Anyway, look into Andy Nelson's, beefalo bobs, and there's one whos name has to do with a pig (I think they specialize in pig roasts, im sure google can help you *edit- this swine's for you*).  I personally know the sons of the owner of Andy Nelsons and they are a great bunch of people.
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options

Im in the same boat as you are. Im on the eastern shore and there are not very many places around .  You could also try Smokhouse grill they are located in Stevensville

• Options
    Thanks so much ladies for all the help!!

Yes, I do have my venue booked and it's inside. @lovethebeach16 I actually got in contact and got a quote for Famous Dave's, i'm 99% sure i'm going with them, their prices are not that bad (IMO) 

Thanks again!!
  • Options
    Hello, check out Sweet Sensations LLC. Other than a venue, we can help you with almost everything else. Catering, cakes, decor, linens, coordination, lighting, centerpieces, chiavari chairs, you name it, they have it.

More specifically, for about $15/person, I can offer a bbq buffet style dinner of 3 meat entrees (we have bbq chicken, ribs, pulled pork, etc) 4 starch sides, 3 green sides and salad, dinner rolls/biscuits with butter, and unlimited drinks ( flavored teas, flavored lemonades, sodas, punches, etc). This will also include hot and cold appetizers!!! Want something thats not on our menu?? W can customize one for you!!

selinaharris61@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards