Maryland

Hair and Makeup in Pasadena MD???

Hey guys, I am getting married at Celebrations at the Bay near Pasadena MD and I am not from the area (from PA) and I was wondering if anyone knew of good places that are not to expensive to get hair and makeup done. Also, and suggestions for photographers or DJ's?  Thanks!!

Re: Hair and Makeup in Pasadena MD???

• edited December 2011
    We're getting married there too (on Friday)!  I know that Nicole Palermo and Ashley for Up Dos for I Dos both travel to do makeup and hair, so you could look into using them.  I thought they were a little pricey, but they're pretty standard for pricing around here it seems.  I couldn't find anyone in Pasadena when I was looking.  I'm using About Faces in Pikesville, which is local to me.

We're using ceremony musicians and a DJ through the vendor that works with Catering by Uptown, Music Unlimited.  We were able to meet with the guy who owns it at the Villa after our tasting, which was really convenient.  I wouldn't necessarily recommend the DJ we are working with, but I should have met with him sooner; I definitely could have switched to someone else if I had chosen to do so.  As for photography, both Freed and Borrowed Blue were recommended by Celebrations and I LOVE their portfolios (and stole a lot of their pics from the venue to show my photographer!) but they were out of my budget.

PM or page me if you have any Celebrations questions!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Try Deborahs Hair Salon on Mountain Road. They are great...most hair dressers there are young and willing to work with you. Ask for Brandy, Kim or Mandy. I hope this helps.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • irin997irin997 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I live in Pasadena and I love Kim at Rumours.  They are a full service salon and I've been going there for a few years now. 
  • Teri&PozTeri&Poz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try Ashley Cunningham for both hair & makeup!  She lives in Pasadena
    www.hairandmakeupbyashleyc.com
    tPoz Photography - www.tpozphoto.com
    May 5, 2007 **MARRIED**
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you guys so much!! I will look into these places! Big help :)

Jen
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards