Maryland
Options

Anyone use these photographers? Help please!

Jill Gately, Maria Linz, Bradley Images??  I am not looking for traditional but more artsy/photojournalistic.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  They all have amazing photos!!

Re: Anyone use these photographers? Help please!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have not used them. I am using Chad Lippiatt - I feel like his style is more artistic than some others and may be in line with what you want.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haven't used any, but I'm using BlackSilver Imaging. Same artsy photojournalistic style you were mentioning.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jenn&chadjenn&chad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to the OP that this is off topic, but blondeint: where is your venue location?  It's really pretty! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ElasaidElasaid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're also using Stephanie Miller and her style is more photojournalistic, which was just what we wanted. Our engagement photos turned out beautifully, she's super-easy to work with, and her prices are great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I interviewed 13 photographers and I chose Larry Huffman Photography. My pictures were the only thing I cared about it, so I really researched everyone out there. He is amazing and affordable. I highly recommend him!  He does any kind of style you like, but specializes more in photo artsy journalistic shots. His website is Larryhuffmanphoto.com. Best of luck!
  • Options
    laurellovettlaurellovett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why is Stephanie Miller constantly pushed on this forum?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Take a look at Brodie Ledford Photography....They are unique and affordable! 

Their website: http://www.BrodieLedford.com

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards