Maryland

Annapolis Transportation

HI all!  I am getting married at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club in Stevensville, MD on 7/1/11 and I needed some recommendations for inexpensive transportation to bring us and our guests from the www.starwoodhotels.com/" target="_blank" title="Shopping link added by Skimlinks" class="skimwords-link">Westin in Annapolis MD to the CBBC.

Does anyone have any recommendations? And how bad is the Chesapeake bay bridge on a friday evening in july?

Re: Annapolis Transportation

• skichick264skichick264 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

HI all!  I am getting married at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club in Stevensville, MD on 7/1/11 and I needed some recommendations for inexpensive transportation to bring us and our guests from the www.starwoodhotels.com/" target="_blank" title="Shopping link added by Skimlinks" class="skimwords-link">Westin in Annapolis MD to the CBBC.

Does anyone have any recommendations? And how bad is the Chesapeake bay bridge on a friday evening in july?

• edited December 2011
    Summer traffic going across the Bay Bridge is horrible, especially on a Friday night. Plan for an extra hour longer than you expect to take. Really, it's a nightmare. I've lived in Annapolis for 3 years now, and I avoid 50 across the bridge at all costs.

Sorry.
  • mybooboosmybooboos member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're also getting married in Stevensville on a Friday, and all the hotel room blocks are in Annapolis.  I've received several quotes from various limo companies, to transport all the guests.  I haven't made a final decision on which one to book.

It is an issue crossing the Bay bridge on a Friday evening in the summer, which is why I'm looking to host transportation for all the guests, to ensure a timely arrival.  Most knowledgeable limo companies understand the traffic and and make allowances for travel time.  

Town Transport and Chariots for Hire have been the most responsive that I've dealt with, but not necessarily the cheapest.  

Good luck!  
    Presentation is everything!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards