Maryland

photographer and DJ Help!

Hi all!
   We are in the process of looking for photographers and DJ's We are getting married and herrington on the bay. Any sugguestions? Vendors that you like/liked? Any ideas are awesome. Thank you :)

Re: photographer and DJ Help!

• edited December 2011
    We used Stephanie Miller (smillerphotography.net) for photograhy and she was great.
  • polleypocketpolleypocket member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked my photographer and he came highly recommended by a friend.  He seems very down to earth and not pushy.  It likes to get all teh posey posey photos out of the way before the wedding so that you can have most of the time to enjoy your self.  http://www.prengerphoto.com/  Here is his website.  I do not know how far he travels but he is out of Hanover, MD
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • BrideDC926BrideDC926 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.brendamurphyphotography.com

check her out. and her prices are just as amazing as her work.
  • forrma7forrma7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    egomedia photography

although we haven't had our wedding yet, jen's portfolio is amaazzingggg. her work just absolutely pops, and if you are looking for someone who is going to capture emotion in each photograph, then she's it.
    she is also extremely pleasant and down-to-earth to work with.
    the prices are probably a bit more than i would have wanted, but the photography is in my opinion the most important thing, so therefore, totally worth it

good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hello!

Congratulations on your engagement!  I just wanted to message you because my husband has just recently started his own photography business and would love to do your wedding!  He is very creative and takes great photos, plus he offers an UNBEATABLE wedding photography package that includes all of your edited photos on a cd for you to print/share as you wish.  He is also offering a special where you get a free engagement shoot if you book by Oct. 31!  Check out his website at http://darrellmcdavidphotography.shutterfly.com or email him at darrellmcdavidphotography@ymail.com.  thanks!

Kristin 
  • edited December 2011
    Brodie Ledford Photography is wonderful! You will be able to get exactly what you want while at an affordable price! They are awesome! The owner Brodie is very responsive and always willing to answer your questions!  

Their website: www.BrodieLedford.com
     Phone: 301-305-1359

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards