Maryland

Deep Creek Wedding?

Hi,

We are planning to get married in Deep Creek, MD in May of 2012.  I am looking into all the major vendors.  If possible, I'd like to exchange ideas with another bride who has already had their wedding in Deep Creek!  The venue we're using, Railey Mountain Lake Vacations Home Away from Home, and At Lake's Edge homes provide a wedding coordinator with recommendations.  I love her opinion, but would like a bride's opinion as well.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Re: Deep Creek Wedding?

• edited December 2011
    you should look at the new restaurant open  "Dutchs at Deep Creek"  if you are from frederick you know the dutchs daughter name!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi there!  My husband and I are a wedding photography team here in harford county -- we just did a beautiful wedding at deep creek in May and had a great experience!

They used Charm City Cakes from Baltimore, so of course the cakes were awesome.  They also had a Great DJ from Sounds Fun Entertainment named Wally -- definitely recommend them.  And of course we would love to do your photography if you are interested!!

They had their ceremony and reception at Wisp Resort, but it looks like you already have a venue :)

Good luck!

kristin + darrell
    darrell mcdavid photography
  • edited December 2011
    Weddings at Deep Creek are so beautiful.  If you are in need of an officiant, please keep me in mind.  I will work with you to create your perfect wedding ceremony.  Take a look at my website, www.deepcreekforyou.com.  The homes you have chosen are fantastic and Elizabeth is a dream to work with.
    Thanks Paula
  • edited December 2011
    I think this is a great idea as we are planning to get married in Deep Creek, MD too in October 2012 and I would love to hear ideas and tips from other brides. We are renting a beautiful event home from Taylor Made Vacations to host our Deep Creek Lake wedding. Taylor Made Vacations also provides a wedding coordinator and event planning team, but I always like to hear from others to plan the best possible wedding! Thanks, Becca
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards