Maryland
Options

Invitation Question

We're getting married at the end of July, and just ordered our official invitations; however, we sent out save-the-dates way back in December and have already had several people RSVP. Do we go ahead and send another invitation to those people who already said they couldn't make it?

My gut instinct is to go ahead and do it so they still feel included, but I'm also afraid that will seem greedy since they then are likely to feel they have to send a gift. It is particularly awkward in cases like with my mother's coworkers whom I don't even know, and who weren't even expecting to be invited originally.

Re: Invitation Question

• Options
    Maggie0829Maggie0829 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland_invitation-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:627Discussion:ba1fd37d-6d84-4aa5-a409-ec7a4c3010d1Post:9e857802-4f62-4d4c-90e5-715c3bc8693b">Re: Invitation Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yep, still send them an invitation just in case their plans have changed since telling you they couldn't make it.
    Posted by lovethebeach16[/QUOTE]

Ditto!  And no this is not greedy...STD=invite

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards