Maryland
Options

wedding planner

whats a good reasonably priced wedding planner in the dmv

Re: wedding planner

• Options
    Yes I'm noticing the prices are a bit costly for the services.  I think with enough time I can do it myself.  It will be exhausting but I can handle it
  • Options
    We are on a tight budget, so I can't stand the idea of spending a few hundred dollars on a DOC, when that could mean extra food or guests.  I'm paying one of my daughter's friends, who will be 20 at my wedding, to act as my "wedding enforcer", basically just to make sure certain things go how they're supposed to, things are where they're supposed to be.  I'm planning on paying him $100 for the day, and as a starving college who would otherwise be doing nothing that day, he is thrilled, and so am I.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think I will ask my aunt to be drama control for the day of.  She is a wedding planner (just not mine) and has offered to help any way she can.  
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Check out - The Bright Occasions

They do both Full/Partial Planning and Weekend/Day-Of Coordination.  Price range varies, but starts at $500.  I have found Margo from Bright Occasions to be very responsive and willing to work around my budget.

http://thebrightoccasions.com/

Also - on her blog there is a discount for the month of Jan:

http://thebrightoccasions.wordpress.com/2012/01/02/new-year-new-dea/
  • Options
    We used heidi with eventsbyentertainme.com  my cousin used her as well, but was on way more of a budget and used a budget package and was very happy!!!
  • Options
    Any one have name and number recommendations or websites?
  • Options
    If you are on facebook, I would recomment you search for Glenn stout in the I do "Wedding Connection" group. She's VERY VERY reasonable. I don't have her number, but I do know she is a member in that group.
  • Options
    For all of you brides out there that want to do the planning yourself but need on-site coordination to make your day flawless, I can help!!

I do anything from just decorating to coordinating your full day from the rehearsal to the send off of the Bride and Groom! Tell me what you need done on your day and I cater my packages for what you need so your not paying for everything else.

I am located in Columbia, MD bur do travel.

If you have your flowers picked out, your dress ready, all you need now is someone to take the day of stress off of you and let me be the contact person for your caterer, florist, travel arrangements, etc. and I'll make sure everyting goes smoothly on your big day!

email: dayofcoordinating@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards