Maryland
Options

Eastern shore estate venue

Anyone know of an eastern shore estate that hosts events? I'd prefer it be on the water. It'll likely be a small event, around 50-75 people.

Thanks!
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"

Re: Eastern shore estate venue

• Options
    LoveKissLoveKiss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012

I don't know what is going on with Pintail Point/ River Plantation, as they filed for bankruptcy protection back in the fall, but they may be a good place to start. For reference, these photos were shot at Pintail: http://gilletteportraitarts.com/blog/danielle-josh-day-after-session-easton-wedding-photographer/

You can also look at Kent Manor Inn in Stevensville, Harbortowne in St. Michaels, and Brittland Estates in Chestertown. A bed and breakfast may also work for you. Check out bedandbreakfast.com to see if anything peaks your interest.

• Options

We booked Prospect Bay Country Club in Grasonville, MD for our wedding of 85-100.  So far the coordinator Brittanie has been great!! 

• Options
    Prospect Bay Country Club is really nice.  I worked there as a teenager.  Actually, Brittanie is my fiance's, brother's girl friend! lol  I'll have to tell her I saw her mentioned on here.  I'm getting married at Historic Belmont Hall in Smyrna, DE.  Very afordable and gorgeous garden wedding planned.  But I looked at other sites like Pintail and Kentmore (right on the beach!) and they were great too.  There are also a few in Chestertown that are lovely but pricey.
  • Options
    Have you tried Kent Manor, Ashley Clough is the Manager and I hear it is is gorgeous there....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards