Maryland
Options

Bolger Center in Potomac, MD as a wedding/reception venue?

We're thinking of hosting our wedding and reception at the Bolger Center in Potomac. Has anyone had their wedding there or attended a wedding there?

I'm interested in any thoughts on the experience. We're likely to hold the wedding here and must decide for sure by Friday, July 29th!

Thanks!

Re: Bolger Center in Potomac, MD as a wedding/reception venue?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've never attended a wedding there, but I will say something about the AMAZING customer service. I work right down the street, and during that huge double whammy snowstorm that hit us me and a few coworkers and I got stuck and we had to find somewhere to stay. It's only a mile away but we got stuck 3 times getting there. We finally make it to the bolger center and got stuck again. Someone who works there saw us and helped push our car out and then parked it for us. Then we get warm inside and the power goes out. The main building had power so they moved us to that  building and gave us free meals! (which were excellent btw) We were stuck there for 3 days and the staff was nothing short of amazing. One of the managers on duty even gave me his phone number if we needed a ride to work the next day. One of the coworkers that got stuck with us is now my fiance and I wanted to have our reception here so bad but it was out of our price range. Oh and the hotel and grounds is gorgeous even covered with 3 feet of that white stuff. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards