Michigan-Northern

Traverse City themed wedding favors

I would like to have unique favors to giv emy guests.  I was thinking of a Traverse City themed favor.  Does anyone have any suggestions??? Thanks.

Re: Traverse City themed wedding favors

• edited December 2011
    Oh, a small bag of cherries, (anything cherries, really-- Tom's Mom's in Harbor Springs makes incredible cherry-chocolate chip cookies), small bottles of wine, anything golf, anything tall ships or sailing, anything beach-y (petoskey stones, etc).

Or, depending on when your wedding is, go with something that has to do with one of TC's festivals: Comedy, Film, Cherry, or Horse.
  • edited December 2011
    There is a place in Traverse City that sells all things cherry.  I can't remember what its called right now but they have chocolate covered cherries in already packaged gift boxes.  That's what we're going to do.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Found it!  Its called Cherry Republic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Another big thing in the area is Wine.  They have some amazing wineries in the area and depending on your budget, thats an idea.  If anything you could give it to your bridesmaids! I recommend Leelanau Cellars Summer Sunset! DEEEELicous!
  • booffybooffy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had jars of Cherry Merlot jam from Chateau Chantal--they were such a hit!  The jam is absolutely delicious and we got a discount for ordering in bulk.  They even threw in a dozen extra!  They have a couple different flavors too--all combos of fruit and wine--two of our fav things about TC.  We thought about wine, but the jam was a much more budget friendly option!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards