Michigan-Northern

Outdoor Wedding Ideas?

I am having me wedding in August in Northport on our friends property that overlooks the bay.  Awesome view, but pretty rustic.  I need some ideas on decorations for the site.  I'm thinking I need some seperation in the back between the driveway and the chairs setup?  I was thinking pipe and drape, but was told that probably wouldn't stand up to the wind without some additional support.  Basically I'm going to be hopping out of a car and I don't want my guests to be able to see me.  Any suggestions?? Thanks.

Re: Outdoor Wedding Ideas?

• edited December 2011
    What about using old barn doors that block the area where you are hopping out set between two posts,   another suggestion is pillars that can be draped and wrapped in swags with posts, as for the wind that is a problem we all face.   I do know though that arbors can be secured and know where you can get some if you need them etc.  Check out my website at www.ladybugzcreations.com and click on wedding galleries and see some of the weddings I have done and samples of others.  Enjoy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards