Michigan-Northern

Hair/Makeup Recommendations - Traverse City

I am having my wedding this June in Traverse City and really need some recommendations for hair and makeup. I am not from the area and have no idea where to start and who would do a good job!

Re: Hair/Makeup Recommendations - Traverse City

• sunnydee14sunnydee14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm from the area and I am having my wedding there in August. I recommend a friend of mine (who is doing my hair and makeup) Niki Novak at Style North. It is right by the Grand Traverse Mall. She will do a fabulous job for you. Make sure you tell her Dee sent you!
  • edited December 2011
    SHerry at Grace Salon in TC took care of me on my wedding day & she can travel to your location too!
  • eajmakeup1eajmakeup1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello! I own an on location makeup and hair company in Northern Michigan. We specialize in airbrush makeup as well as traditional bridal hair and makeup. You can visit my website @ www.iheartonlocation.com as well as find i heart on location on Facebook.

We do come to your hotel, venue or location of your choice to help make your special day a relaxing, stress free experience!

Please feel free to email us if you have any questions!

eajmakeup@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    Pavlova Salon and Spa is generally known as "the" place to go for wedding hair and make-up.  A bit pricey, but well worth the $$.  They will also provide services on-site for an additional charge.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards