California-Orange County
Options

Rehearsal Dinner

Hey Everyone,I am just trying to get together some information for the rehearsal dinner, to my future inlaws an idea on how much it is going to cost.  The only trouble is I am not really sure of alot of places.  We are getting married in Buena Park.  Do you guys have any suggestions?? I want something fun and a little more relaxed.Thanks a bunch!!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked into BJs' Special Events Menu? It is reasonably priced and would be perfect if you are looking for something that isn't too formal.They have a couple of locations that are right up along the beach which would be nice, I think.http://www.bjsbrewhouse.com/pdfs/specialeventmenu09.pdf
  • Options
    NDAshleyNDAshley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having ours at Angelo & Vinci's in Fullerton. It is very reasonable (their website lists their package prices www.angeloandvincis.com) They have private rooms also that are super cheap compared to all the other OC places I looked at. It was even cheaper than Buca De Beppo and Bj's. Plus, Fullerton is close to Buena Park.
  • Options
    tamnatetamnate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about the Knotts Berry Farm Chicken Dinner Restaurant?  It is so yummy and very fun and relaxed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A good family style environment is Buca di Beppo.  I've been to a rehearsal dinner there- they treated us really well and everyone had a great time.We're going to try to have our rehearsal dinner at the Melting Pot. It's not terribly formal and the food is fun and tasty!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would totally say go for the Melting Pot, its my favorite, I have booked several groups there for work and they are good to work with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards