California-Orange County
Options

Location???

Hi everyone - my fiance and I are planning on getting married either Saturday, November 14th or Sunday, November 15th this year. Does anyone know of a place that we can get married on the beach or by the beach where we don't have to have the reception there too?? We dont' have a big budget, so I'm looking for something under $3000. I found one place that I am going to tour called Occasions at Laguna Village. Price seems reasonable and they have the ceremony only package which is what we are looking for. I would just like some other options, but cannot find any. Anyone else had any luck in that area??

Re: Location???

• Options
    cynthia071173cynthia071173 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Newport Dunes in Newport Beach. They are under $3000 for ceremony only. See my vendors section in my bio for more info. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Jamie FeerJamie Feer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Electra Cruises in Newport harbor. They have a ton of boat's to get married on  and they are amazing to work with. They make life so easy
  • Options
    Tygerlily22Tygerlily22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Call the Chamber of Commerce in beach towns that you are considering. The permit is so that you can reserve a space at a normally public beach.
  • Options
    jaejaeveejaejaevee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are several parks that overlook the water in Dana Point where you are able to have ceremonies.
  • Options
    Jamie9583Jamie9583 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice everyone. I requested more info from Newport Dunes. Look what else I found though! I requested more info on this also. OCEAN VIEW EXTRAVAGANZA PACKAGE $2,100 for everything you see in the picture including permit, securing the permit, posting the liability insurance, unlimited telephone and e-mal communication, coordination the day of the wedding. You will have to check out the link to look at the picture but it's the "Ocean View Extravaganza Package" picture. It looks beautiful. http://www.marcyann.com/WeddingPackages.htm
  • Options
    Jamie9583Jamie9583 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.marcyann.com/WeddingPackages.htm Not sure why it messed up the first time.
  • Options
    darthsummerdarthsummer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vendor?
    Lawyer/Mediator, Realtor... now preparing for the most important job of all: Mom! FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    uppsiedaisyuppsiedaisy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Brother and his FI are using MarcyAnn and have been really happy with her services so far. They are getting married on the beach also.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards