California-Orange County
Options

new bride

hi all, new bride hopefully getting married in October 2010 in the OC, any help is greatly appreciated, I need the most help with, an officiant, hair/make up and day of coordinating.... YIKES!

Re: new bride

• Options
    edited December 2011
    welcome, and congrats!
    Meagan and Travis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JenLeuJenLeu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  I can't help with the officiant (a friend is doing it for us) or coordinator (not hiring one as of now), but I can recommend my hair/make up girl.  Her name is Katie Vollmer from Beauty and the Beach.  She got great reviews here and on Project Wedding.  She's so sweet.  I have her info at the end of my bio.Good luck with your planning!
  • Options
    chiweeweechiweewee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the boards! My sister officiated so I can't help there but I can recommend...Paola @ Just Chic Events for DOC services. Nothing short of fantastic!Paola@JustChicEvents.comGiselle Jara-Hair & Makeup. Again, nothing short of fantastic!310-293-1995
  • Options
    alitowed2009alitowed2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Well I'm no help with the recomendations. I'm not having an officiant( having a catholic ceremony) and I have not hired hair and makeup yet but I do have a DOC...her name is Veronica and her site is .. http://weddingsbyveronica.com I have been working with her for 6 months now and you have no flippin' idea what a life saver she's been. Anyway welcome to the Knot and happy planning!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome & Congrats!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome, I have my vendors listed in my bio and will be adding reviews in just two short months...
  • Options
    Tygerlily22Tygerlily22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome.  Project Wedding seems to be the best place to look for vendors, as well as asking here on The Knot.  I'm using Natalie Buketov for my makeup and hair.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards