California-Orange County

After Dark Entertainment- DJ

Hello! I have been looking into using After Dark Entertainment for our wedding. I was wondering if any of you have had any experience with this company, and if you could share your thoughts/comments with me. Thanks!

Re: After Dark Entertainment- DJ

• edited December 2011
    We booked ADE! He is very professional and great prices. Im so excited to use him! Ive heard many good reviews on them and they have every song you can think of, and if they don't have it you can make a cd for them.
  • SmithaandMikeSmithaandMike member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think we interviewed them but got a better price and coverage with Jason Daniel Productions. We also liked the style and look of his work better. But it's a personal choice!GL
  • JenLeuJenLeu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to use them for my wedding but John was already booked for my day and I only wanted him as my DJ (he offered other guys he works with).  They've received great reviews here and on PW.  A few of the girls on the LA board recently used him and loved him.  His pricing is awesome, too.
  • rr2010rr2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all for sharing your experiences! I think we are going to use them!
  • edited December 2011
    We used AD and Eric was our DJ. We were very happy with him. Everyone was up dancing the whole night. He put together a great list of songs and gave us a copy of the music.
  • darthsummerdarthsummer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just used After Dark last night at our wedding and we used John as our DJ and he was AWESOME!! We have a realllly picky crowd as well and the dance floor was PACKED all night! My uncle and the older guests really enjoyed his selections as well. We HIGHLY suggest them! Good luck!
    Lawyer/Mediator, Realtor... now preparing for the most important job of all: Mom! FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am thinking to use John as well, great prices and seem so professional!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards