California-Orange County

Photography - casting call!

Hey everyone!  I am a new photographer in the Orange County area and am interested in shooting you and your hubby to be!  The session would be of no charge to you and is simply a way for me to gain experience and try new techniques.  Of course, you will be given the rights to all images!  Check out my blog (still a work in progress) at kellymariephoto.org.  Thanks for listening, and if you're interested, leave a comment so we can work out the details!Thanks guys, and happy planning!  Kelly Marie
Photobucket

Re: Photography - casting call!

• tony.desireetony.desiree member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    so i just went on and read this and i was like oh this is cool!! ill check out this girls website!! and low and behold its kelly rogers!!!! haha its desiree!!! how have you been girl? what a small world that i would click on this post think its cool and its you! fb me when you get a chance! hope to talk to you soon!
  • edited December 2011
    Hello,This sounds very interesting, but when I go to your site and click 'contact', nothing happens? Love the dogs, btw!!!
  • Jamie FeerJamie Feer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I would love to do a shoot  in the mountains.  I dont know if you have any pictures of this sort for your website to show clients. If it is something you would be interested in please let me know.
  • jenbatjenbat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know you're offering services at no cost, but vendors are prohibited from posting on the Knot.
  • phntmofthoprphntmofthopr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am interested but I can't find a way to contact you. Please email me at phntmofthopr@yahoo.com. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards