California-Orange County

Paper and Envelope Store in OC?

Hey Girls, I'm working on my save the date magnets and I'm using glue dots to place the magnets on colored paper and then on the back of the colored paper I will be putting my hotel reservation info, etc on it. My question is I can order all this card stock and matching envelopes at paperpresentation.com OR I was hoping to find a good place in the OC and was wondering what suggestions you all had to get this stuff from. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks! Sarah

Re: Paper and Envelope Store in OC?

• JenLeuJenLeu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My two favorite places are Kelly Paper (multiple locations...I've been to the ones in Anaheim and Tustin) and Paper Source in South Coast Plaza.  Kelly Paper is cheaper, but doesn't have as many colors and sizes/shapes as Paper Source.  However, I was able to find almost everything I needed there.  Also, I have a list of great online paper resources in my bio.  Good luck!
  • leffyinocleffyinoc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Jen. Just saw your pics and recommendations in your bio. Thanks for the help. You made a beautiful bride and loved all your pics. I'll check out the paper places. Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Kelly Paper and Paper Source were going to be my recommendations as well. I second what Jen said:)
  • edited December 2011
    I second Jen's reccs. I'd also add xpedx paper. There's one on Harbor just north of MacArthur near Ikea/South Coast Plaza. If you are looking for colored envelopes in standard sizes, they are having a clearance right now. Last Monday when I was in there, there were a ton of buy-one-get-one-free items. I bought my paper at xpedx and envelopes at Paper Source because the square size I wanted was only offered there.
    TTC #1 5/97 - PCOS dx 6/10 - Metformin 8/10 - Moved from Endo to RE 9/10 - 50mg Clomid 9/10 - 100mg Clomid 10/18 - BFP - Beta #1 = 91 - Beta #2 = 958 EDD 6/28/11 Tater Tot arrived 6/21/11 on his Great Grandmother's 90th Birthday
  • leffyinocleffyinoc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all for the help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards