California-Orange County

bride shows

Happy New  Year people!!!  :)  I was wondering, I have like 3 bridal shows coming near me next weekend, and I was way curious, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE between all of them?  Which ones are better or are they even different???  I want to go to one, just not sure of which one...  I am from Long Beach, Ca, and they are the ones at the LB Convention Center called PREMIER BRIDAL SHOWS?  ALso, the Queen Mary, BRIDAL SHOWPLACE? and at the OC Fair Grounds BRIDE WORLD EXPO...  Which is better???  Suggestions?? :)

Re: bride shows

• I am already rsvp'ed and will be going to the OC one on January 7! I'm not sure which one is a better one, but I saw the OC's pictures from the past, I think it's good enough for a new-bee like me .. =) Let me know if you're going, we may can be bridal expo's buddies .. LOL

Mayco
  • I rsvp'd too...  I'll be there with my MOH and mom...  :)  It will be my first one, if I want some more, I will just go to the one's on sunday too...  lol
  • I'm going to the bride show at the Long Beach Convention Center.  I went there last year when my sister was planning her wedding and it was awesome. We also went to the fairgrounds but did not like it because the people there were very aggressive in trying to get her to book on the spot.  Especially the teeth whitening and weight loss companies (she was not too happy about that;(  The fashion show at Long Beach was great - I can't wait to see what they do this year FYI - we found free tickets to this show at herecomestheguide.com and then " find a fair
  • I got free tickets for the Bride World Expo at the OC Fairgrounds this Saturday. It will be my first "bridal" event. I figure I'll go for ideas but I already have most things booked. I'm also dragging along my mom and FI. It should be entertaining if nothing else. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• So how did you guys like the bridal show on Saturday?  We had the best time in Long Beach at the convention center!  The line was super long but once the doors opened we were in pretty quick. There were so many services to choose from - I was in wedding heaven. The fashion show was amazing and upbeat like I had never seen before and I won a prize!!!! They were giving out so many I thought for sure I had to win and I did yeah!!!! Now I have a lot of services booked check, check, check my to do list is getting smaller :)
  • I went to the brides world one at the fairgrounds, and i was a little dissappointed, not by what was there, but by lack of cake samples ;)

i did enjoy the pre-show for the 12pm fashion show, very fun. the fashion show itself was very short, and the models walked too fast to really see anything.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree, not enough food samples at the Bride's World one. I did enjoy the chips/meat from Cafe Rio though. I came in late to the fashion show portion, but it was nice seeing the clothes on the girls. I wish they could spend a little more time walking/standing in the dress, but I understand the time constraints.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I'm looking for a bridal show in Orange County this next month or so. Does any one have any good recommendations for bridal shows they've gone to? 

Thanks guys! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards