California-Orange County
Options

Parent Gifts????

I'm so stuck on this?  What are you getting for your parents?  I know I want to make my mother a duplicate copy of our wedding book but that won't be done until months after the wedding. 

Are you going to give it to them at your rehearsal dinner or the day of your wedding?
My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
Our Wedding Teasers
imageWedding Countdown Ticker
243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Parent Gifts????

• Options
    ms.ritaliums.ritaliu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having trouble with this too! My cousin and her husband, who got married last November, gave each of their parents a framed picture of one of their engagement shots.  They gave it to them at the rehearsal dinner.  

My original idea was to make a photo book for my mom from mypublisher.com...but it would essentially be another version of my baby albums, which i don't know, doesn't really appeal to me a whole lot. haha.  

I'd love to get ideas from other people too!
    ~Rita
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a few things i am going to do.

A nice bottle of wine with a hand written note thanking them for everything. (I will have it at their table with their name on it at dinner.)

Hand embroidered hankies (just before the ceremony)

And a photo book after the event.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards