California-Orange County

Day of Wedding Coordinator

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a reasonably priced day of wedding coordinator to primarily handle decorations at my location. Any suggestions?

Re: Day of Wedding Coordinator

• edited December 2011
    The guy who's doing mine was inexpensive and he's planned a few events and weddings I've been too... You can try him his name is Alex and his number is (714)745-8211... not sure about his availabilty has a few weddings coming up! But he's super nice, friendly and willing to go the extra mile, very dedicated!  Laughing
    they're not mistakes, just learning opportunities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Alison of Red Velvet Occasions. You can contact her at alison@redvelvetoccasions.com. She has been amazing so far and I'm really looking forward to having her there on the day of. I know having her there is going to be such a stress reliever for me!

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011

Try Love.Anne.Joy Design + Events.  They are planning my wedding, and have done day of coordination for several couples I know.  They are very affordable and easy to work with.  Their email is info@loveannejoy.com

• ms.ritaliums.ritaliu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i used Jennifer Akasaka as my DOC and LOVED her! she did a wonderful job and her prices were SUPER reasonable!!  I highly recommend her.

jenakasaka@gmail.com
    ~Rita
  • SMTreadwaySMTreadway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our coordinator, Alison Tomko (Alison Elizabeth Events) was an absolute GODSEND the day of our wedding. She met with us a couple days before to go over everything. The day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about anything and everything was exactly the way I wanted it. At the end of the night, she packed everything up and nothing was left behind. All of our guests who had a chance to interact with her all commented on how hard she was working and how nice she was. She was really great. 949-338-4251
  • I am looking for an afforable person that has the linens and chair covers, napkins, slashes, to decoration the recepition hall , someone to set up the tables place the linens and all decorations, center pieces, and all the rest of the small items, silverware and glasses etc. then be able to take down the evening of the event once it is over.

Does anyone know someone that I can check out
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards