California-Orange County
Options

Foods to Avoid pre wedding

I'm putting myself through a bride makeover the healthy way - without crash dieting.... just developing a healthier way of life.... Foods to avoid: 

1. Doughnuts
2. All Soda
3. French Fries
4. Chips
5. Fried Foods

Other foods to avoid:

Types of Protein: Fatty Meats, Fatty Dairy, Most lunch Meat, Large Amounts of milk, Large amounts of soy

Types of Fat: Margarine, Vegetable Oil, Corn Oil, Heated Oil, Hydrogenated Oil, Soy Bean Oil 

Types of Carbs: Regular Bread, Added Sugar, Most Cereals, Soda, Fruit Juice, Bagels, Fruit Bars, Candy 

Whew.......

Re: Foods to Avoid pre wedding

• Options
    phntmofthoprphntmofthopr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm on weight watchers right now and it is a healthy safe way to lose weight. In addition to loosing weight you learn to eat healther and make smarter choices. Its a great way to feel confident on your wedding day. Send me a message if you're interested and I can tell you more about the program.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

What I learned that helps out a lot is when on one day when you have spare time to cook in bulk. That way you don't have to cook everyday and it's healthy and homemade. Just by doing this (when I started) I lost 10lbs in one month.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    knewton12652knewton12652 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I find that cooking at home helps too. I make beans with garlic and red pepper - full of fiber. I have had friends that have done weight watchers and it really works! How long do you continue with it? 
  • Options
    phntmofthoprphntmofthopr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been on it for 2 years so far. I keep going off and on the program so I haven't lost very much within those two years. When I was very disciplined and stayed on the program I lost 25 pounds. Right now I'm on my second week being within my points and eating healthy. I lost 3.4 pounds already. There are tons of meetings that you can go to that are free and you can see if you like the program and if it would work for you.
  • Options
    OMAR1DEBOMAR1DEB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im taking phentermine... yikes! it has helped though.. a little
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards