California-Orange County
Options

Alta Vista Country Club, Placentia

Hello! I put a deposit down on Alta Vista Country Club in Placentia, CA and was wondering if anyone has been to a wedding reception or event there? I have searched online for reviews and they seem to be good but was wondering if i could find anyone on here that may have an opinion? Thanks, any comments are appreciated:)

Re: Alta Vista Country Club, Placentia

• Options
    edited December 2011

I have never been to a wedding at Alta Vista but my family has been members here for many many years.

We have Easter brunch here every year in the banquet room and the food is amazing. My friends and cousin also work here and they all love it and talk about how all their events go so smoothly.

I think you made a great choice!

• Options
    ocgirl310ocgirl310 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for commenting:) That makes me feel better! I am just a little nervous because it is so reasonably priced but on the other hand I have not heard anything negative about the place yet, and everything that we have experienced thus far in the planning process with them has been great, thanks for the input it is really appreciated! I see that you live in Brea! My fiance has lived in Brea his whole life, graduated from Brea Olinda- I was born and raised down the road from him in La Habra:) We met in Brea, we both worked in Gaucho Grill on Birch Street. Good Luck with your wedding, it is not so far away you must be so excited!! :)
  • Options
    Micheles60Micheles60 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never been to a wedding there, but I have been to other functions where food was served. I was impressed by quite a few things at Alta Vista:

1. Grounds are really beautiful

2. Serving staff are very attentive and professional while being almost completely invisible

3. While I've only been there for luncheons, the food was great - I especially like their salads

I think you've made a great choice!
  • Options
    ocgirl310ocgirl310 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you Micheles60:) That is great thanks for the reponse!
  • Options
    TheDJAdvisorTheDJAdvisor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have DJed numerous wedding there and never had a bad experience nor have I ever heard anything negative about the food or staff.  I also have found everyone to be very helpful and professional.  You can feel comfprtable that your wedding is in good hands.  Just make sure you spend the time to look for a good DJ.  Want tip and information that will help?  Check out our blog at www.Musicmanevents.com/blog

The DJ advisor
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards