California-Orange County
Options

ladies need some advice STAT!!

been looking for about 2 months for a VENUE!! Can't seem to find one... I'll toured many golf courses and some restaurants.. None are in my budget. I narrow it down to want to have a vintage, garden look wedding. Does anyone have ideas either in the Orange County, LA county and or inland empire... I'm looking everywhere.. I like the idea of bringing in my own vendors so I can be as creative as I want and have an unique wedding.... My fiancee really likes the George Key Ranch.... I still want to look:) HELP
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ladies need some advice STAT!!

• Options
    wcasarwcasar member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many people are you thinking inviting?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The French Estates in Orange. They have some restrictions on times, but they are AMAZINGLY inexpensive for what you get and they are ideal for vintage garden. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Green Mountain Ranch was my first choice until i found my dream venue! or heritage hills is good and affordable : )
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    robinsaurorobinsauro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Nixon Library in Yorba Linda is beautiful. A bit pricey on a Saturday, but they really reduce their rates for Friday/Sunday or off-season. You can bring in your own vendors, but they do require that you use one of their "preferred" caterers. You have about 5 to choose from.
    Visit OrangeCounty.Weddings.comWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    wcasarwcasar member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you looked into Red Horse Barn in Huntington Beach? www.HCPEC.com

Here is a photographer so you can see pictures of the facility with a wedding done there...

Hungtington Beach Public Library and Newland Barn you can also bring in your own caterers. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My venue is Casa Romantica in San Clemente. It overlooks the beach/pier. The San Clemente Historic Cottage is another venue I liked that's right by the beach, is pretty affordable, and lets you customize with the vendors you choose.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    chickadee27chickadee27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    THANK YOU LADIES FOR YOUR ADVICE DEFINITELY LOOKING INTO THOSE.... IM HAVING ABOUT 160 GUEST
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    phanighenphanighen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend the Westlake Village Inn.  My daughter was married there in 7/10 and we absolutely LOVED that venue.
  • Options
    lovemadduxlovemaddux member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-orange-county_ladies-need-advice-stat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:63Discussion:3ffe88da-c99e-47cf-b5e0-5f4d901e04dcPost:00b2a4c0-0822-4079-a9d5-223a00c8eb28">Re: ladies need some advice STAT!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The French Estates in Orange. They have some restrictions on times, but they are AMAZINGLY inexpensive for what you get and they are ideal for vintage garden. 
    Posted by Betht615[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Exactly what I was thinking.  I got married there last April and it was perfect.  They are very limited for weddings over 50, but you never know.  </div><div>Sarah, the owner/wedding coordinator, was extremely helpful and they offer easy catering and cake options. </div><div>
    </div><div>Good Luck</div>
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    We are getting married at the Irvine Marriott in the Tuscany Patio/Ballroom.  It's not your typical no window, stuffy hotel ballroom.  The event staff has been great to work with.  We can use any vendor we want as long as they can provide proof of insurance to the hotel so we can be as creative as we want. We have around 160 guests as well which they accomodate nicely.
  • Options
    For your amount of guests plus you already have your own vendors: I think you should look at Dana Point Park .. It's affordable and you can be as creative as you want to be - If only I have my own vendors ..
    http://www.danapoint.org/index.aspx?page=312
    Let me know if you need help in researching within the website. I did lots of research in OC parks before we decided that we're going to do indoor .. :)

Mayco
  • Options
    lindseyjsolindseyjso member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    The Puddingstone Resort is really beautiful and affordable. It has an amazing view and also a sense of privasy is in a hill top by the way...
    http://hottubsresort.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards