California-Orange County

Kiss the Bride Photography

Hi Ladies!

I usually post on the LA Boards, but wanted to ask if anyone has ever used Kiss the Bride as their photographers.  I just saw their work and fell in love!!! http://www.ktbweddings.com/index.html

Any and all insight would be greatly appreciated. 
Thanks
Photobucket
Sep 2011 Siggy Challenge: Flower Inspiration
Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Kiss the Bride Photography

• edited December 2011
    Hey there!
    We actually booked Ezra from KTB for our wedding in Temecula next Sept! I researched a ton of photographers in the area, and same as you, totally fell in love. He has been great to work with thus far, but we will not meet him in person until the spring. (We are in MN). He is very easy to work with, has very reasonably prices, and best of all, gorgeous work! Let me know if you decide to go with him!!
  • czarinamaeczarinamae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! 
    I actually went over to their office and was so impressed that I booked with them right then and there.  I got to to meet Ezra and he is so easy going and so great to work with.  While Ezra won't be available to shoot our wedding, his other primary photographer will be able to. (My wedding is in Sept, too!) She seems to emulate his style really well, so I'm comfy that she will do a great job.  I'm psyched that Ezra will be able to do our engagement session.
    Keep in touch and let me know how your experience is going with them!
    Photobucket
    Sep 2011 Siggy Challenge: Flower Inspiration
    Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards