California-Orange County
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Location

Hey Ladies!

HELP!! So I'm currently on the hunt for a rehearsal dinner location and can't think of anything.  I want it be in south county since the actual rehearsal is in San Juan Capistrano.  I don't want anything to fancy or expensive...I would love a place that's really relaxed and casual maybe some mexican food and beer :) Just a place where after everyone could just hang out and enjoy eachothers company.  Let me know if anything comes to mind and thanks in advance!!

Nicole

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Location

• Options
    amy77jcamy77jc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just did mine at RSM El Torito Grille with Jessie (manage)... and they WERE awesome. We did a korean ceremony and his staff cleared things away and were sooo amazing. I dont think that's super close but their patio is great and may be worth the drive :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you want to stay in San Juan Capistrano, I had my shower at the Vintage.  It's located at the train station and can hold 50+ in their larger dining room.  Service was wonderful, food was amazing.  

In San Clemente for a regular $8-14/plate dinners:
    -El Mariachi (Mexican, more authentic than Americanized, HUGE margaritas, group areas)
    -Mongkut Thai (max capacity about 20-30 people in the whole restaurant, so advance notice would be necessary) 
    -El Ranchito (Mexican)
    -New place and never been here, but have heard good things - Nick's on Del Mar

For $16-30 I'd recommend 
    -Fisherman's (on the pier, great atmosphere, amazing sunset views, seafood, chicken, can hold a medium-sized group)
    -Gordon James (steakhouse, live music, great bar)
    -Village Mediterranean Rim (gourmet, slightly exotic with game on the menu, restaurant holds about 25 people, great service)
    TTC #1 5/97 - PCOS dx 6/10 - Metformin 8/10 - Moved from Endo to RE 9/10 - 50mg Clomid 9/10 - 100mg Clomid 10/18 - BFP - Beta #1 = 91 - Beta #2 = 958 EDD 6/28/11 Tater Tot arrived 6/21/11 on his Great Grandmother's 90th Birthday
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards