California-Orange County

FREE BRIDE ASSISTANT/WEDDING PLANNER

Hi, I am volunteering my services to a couple getting married in need of some assistance. I am very interested in the wedding planning business and I am currently interning for a wedding planner but I would like to get more hands on experience and I need to build my portfolio. I am an extremely organized person who has a passion for weddings; call me a hopeless romantic.I will be providing this service free of charge. I am looking for couples that will meet the following criteria:

-A couple having their wedding somewhere in Orange County
-A couple who is at the beginning process of the wedding planning
-A couple whose wedding date is at least 6 months away
-A couple who does NOT need a full on wedding planner but someone to more assist them, give ideas & suggestions and be there on the wedding day to keep things organized and running smoothly.

The services that I will provide are as follows:
-Attend vendor appointments with you
-Help research/find vendors for your wedding
-Keep an organized binder with all wedding info, contracts, paperwork, materials, etc.
-Reminders of when certain tasks of the wedding should be done to keep things on schedule and stress free.
-On wedding day to make sure things go as planned
-Give ideas and suggestions

***Please note I am not a professional wedding planner but aspire to be a professional wedding planner one day. Therefore, I do not have the experience to take complete charge of a wedding so my services are not for a couple who needs someone to completely plan out their wedding. I will be there to make your big day easier, enjoyable and stress free. Keep in mind I am providing these services for free which could be of big help to any couple planning a wedding.***

Please e-mail me if your interested. BesideTheBride@gmail.com

Thank you.

Re: FREE BRIDE ASSISTANT/WEDDING PLANNER

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards