California-Orange County
Options

LOOKING FOR WEDDING VENUE IN OC

My daughter is getting married in October '10 and we are looking for a venue in O.C., something nice, gardeny, mansion/villa, ocean view or ??? that lets you bring in your own caterer and preferably, bar.  If you have any ideas or have seen any venues, would you let me know.  Once we find our spot, we can then start with the rest of the plans.  THANKS!

Re: LOOKING FOR WEDDING VENUE IN OC

• Options
    cheftaxicheftaxi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For a fantastic view of the ocean try Ole Hansen Beach Club in San Clemente.
    It holds 150 with indoor and outdoor seating.  We have catered there many times.  It is very popular so you're not starting too soon to book.  Happy planning! Linda Kirby Events (949)  496-4851
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  Thanks!  Do you have a website so I can check out your catering menu?  THANKS!
  • Options
    cheerstoucheerstou member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought this board was for brides only not for businesses.... 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a vendor, but I second Ole Hanson.  That's where I'm having my wedding and there's a remarkable amount of flexibility with regards to food, bar, etc.  You can bring in whatever catering you want and have a bar providing your own alcohol.  Also included with your facility rental are tables and chairs with one setup.

Fantastic ocean view, really reasonable venue rental fee and ample parking.  

olehansonbeachclub.com
    TTC #1 5/97 - PCOS dx 6/10 - Metformin 8/10 - Moved from Endo to RE 9/10 - 50mg Clomid 9/10 - 100mg Clomid 10/18 - BFP - Beta #1 = 91 - Beta #2 = 958 EDD 6/28/11 Tater Tot arrived 6/21/11 on his Great Grandmother's 90th Birthday
  • Options
    SMTreadwaySMTreadway member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in San Juan Capistrano at Franciscan Gardens. You choose your all of your own vendors, including caterer and bar service. While they do have a list of vendors that you have to choose from, the ones they recommend are very reasonably priced and so far have been superb to work with. We've got food and open bar for about $34 a person, and they will allow us to bring in our own champagne/cider for a toast at no extra charge. It's got a little backyard courtyard/garden feel. If you find a place and need a bar service, check out Sunseri's, they're awesome.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards