Ohio-Cincinnati

Lake Lyndsay Lodge

Has anyone looked into or had their wedding at Lake Lyndsay Lodge in Hamilton? If so, can you give me an idea of price before I call and schedule an appointment?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Lake Lyndsay Lodge

• mollyfayemollyfaye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked into it. It's anywhere from $2000-$4500 for the rental depending on date and building according to what I was told. Also, that is the rental cost only and you are responsible for supplying pretty much everying aside from the roof and 4 walls. The spaces are very nice, but it wasn't the right venue for me. I've heard some horror stories and a few good ones as well. I always say at least check it out for yourself so you know for sure, ya know? Each bride looks at things differently. Good luck with your decision! HTH!
  • DebbydewDebbydew member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked also. The price for the rental was scary, but you can off set the cost by bringing in your own budget-friendly caterer and you are allowed to provide your own alcohol which can be much cheaper than paying for a full service bar. Once you figure that in, it starts to even out with some of the places like Receptions. I ended up going with 20th Century Theater, which is only $750 for rental and includes linens, but Lake Lyndsay (specifically the Kayla's Corner building) would have been cheaper because I am paying $32/person for food/drinks at 20th Century. HTH!
  • jenn1981jenn1981 member
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding at kaylas korner last september on a saturday and it was $3k. I also paid an additional $500 to have my ceremony out at the gazebo. We loved having everything at the same site. The cost is definitely offset by the fact that you bring in your own caterer which is always cheaper. I think we paid less than $11 pp for our dinner. I was definitely happy with everything there, but it was a lot of work too. IMO it was worth it for the amount of money that we saved. If you have any other questions let me know!
    Jenn & Jason
    September 27, 2008
  • robbinrlrobbinrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the replies...I think I will call to schedule an appointment.
  • haley1504haley1504 member
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding at Kaylas Korner. I absolutely loved it! I had it on a Friday and it was $2000. It was a bit costly but well worth it!
  • NateandAnnNateandAnn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I looked at lake lyndsay and really liked it; before we make our decision though we were wanting to look at some pictures of an actual wedding there just to get a better picture of what it will look like. could anyone share? i'd appreciate it so much!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards