California-Orange County
Options

Invitations?!

Anyone have any good suggestions for where to get invitations that have raised print?

Thanks!

Re: Invitations?!

• Options
    ms.ritaliums.ritaliu member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    are you looking for something like letterpress?  Target has a good selection which you can print at home.  They're pretty nice.  In fact, I was there a few days ago, and some of the designs are being clearanced to about $12.99 for a set of 50 invites.  Michaels also has some ready to print letterpress ones.... and other than that...maybe paper source.
    ~Rita
  • Options
    lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Papyrus has invitations with raised text.
  • Options
    darthsummerdarthsummer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are so many options for raised print - letter press, thermal, etc. - are you looking for a raised print/design that you flat print at home? or for someone to print your invitations in that style?
    Lawyer/Mediator, Realtor... now preparing for the most important job of all: Mom! FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi DarthSummer - I am looking for thermal, I think? Whatever the cheapest option is, but as long as it is not flat.  I think the press text is the most expensive. I am thinking you have to order thermal text? Unless you know of a place to get them printed DIY?!

Thanks ladies!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards