Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Vendor Rave: Album Designer

Photo goddess Steph Carson got our pictures to us way back in April, but H and I are apparently quite lazy and didn't get around to picking the photos for our album until a couple of weeks ago.We had the album designed by Laura at Alchemy Albums and oh em gee.  This woman is amazing.  The proof was emailed to us today less than a week after she rec'd all of our pictures, and it's fabulous.  We were given free range to change up to 10% of the pages, but we actually didn't want to change any of it - it was fantastic the way she presented it.Anyway, if you're on the fence about whether you should design your own book at a discount place like My Publisher, or whether you should have a professional album designer who can get you quality photobooks, I'd highly recommend going with Laura - she'll work with anyone as long as they own the rights to their photos.[url]www.alchemyalbums.com[/url]

Re: Vendor Rave: Album Designer

• Options
    hccpsuhccpsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I checked out their website, but didn't see anything regarding their pricing.  Do you have an idea of where their albums start?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi hcc,I don't really know pricing because ours was included in our photo package, but I just looked, and it seems like her pricing lists are listed next to each type of album.  If you go to "professional album design", on the left hand side of the page, there are links to all of the different types of albums, when you click through to  specific type, there's a price list for that type, broken down by how many pages you want - I'm assuming this is because different book manufacturers charge different prices for their books.
  • Options
    hccpsuhccpsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks... I clicked throught the albums before, but never saw the pricing!  Too rich for my blood... we'll probably end up using mpix, since we've had a couple professional photographers recommend them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards