California-Orange County
Options

DJ's and Lighting

Hi Everyone!

Excited about my wedding in November and just trying to focus on one thing at a time.  Right now it is the DJ.

Just was wondering what is a reasonable cost for a DJ with lighting?  Some of the companies seem so pricey...

Thanks for your help!!

Re: DJ's and Lighting

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello there!
    Congrats on your wedding! I dont know any DJs but if you still need to get your favors and /or sweet table done I can assist you! I am a local OC vendor...Check out my website and give me a call!

www.LeCakeBonbon.com

Kiss
  • Options
    mininicklemininickle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kristen!
    It really depends what kind of lighting you want/need. My husband is a DJ and he works for LSM Entertainment

www.lsmentertainment.com

They can work with you and depending on what date you have, they could have some pretty awesome deals =) and they do fabulous work! They've got tons of experience too. Check out their website for photos of stuff they've done! You can contact him @ 949.525.3933, his name is Daniel and you can tell him Nicole sent you!

Good luck darling, we planned our wedding a year ago and it was a lot of work but when you see it all come together you just forget about all the stress!! Good luck and congrats!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Eric from So Cal DJ. He was our DJ and did a great job. We didn't use any of his lighting though because our venue was already equipped with it. I do know he had some though.

www.socal-dj.com

• Options
    KristenG2011KristenG2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!  Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards