California-Orange County

Inexpensive beach ceremony?

My fiance and I are paying for the wedding ourselves and we are on a really tight budget.  We want to have a ceremony over looking the ocean, but I can not find an inexpensive location in Orange County.  Does anyone have any ideas or know of any location?

Re: Inexpensive beach ceremony?

• edited December 2011

I am having my wedding  at the Long Beach Musuem of Art in Long Beach which is moderate in price.  You may look into the Reef which is less expensive.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I'm doing mine at Malibu West beach club :o) They have amazing prices and Sunset restaurant :o)
  • motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I had helped plan my friend's wedding in which they hired a officiant and had the ceremony right on the beach.  It was a short ceremony so what they did was cordoned off an aisle that led to a circle in which the bride, groom and officant would be.  Everyone else stood around them.  Then we all got back in our cars and went to a reception held near by.  So if you want a low cost ceremony, it would just cost you the fee for the offiant and permit for the beach, and some money for supplies to mark the ceremony site. 
  • edited December 2011
    We are in the same situation paying for the wedding our self. check out pines park in dana point it is a beautiful park over looking the ocean. we are having our wedding there and it is less than $200 to rent the park with insurance included.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards