California-Orange County

Laguna Cliffs Marriott

I am considering booking the Laguna Cliffs Marriott and I was wondering if anyone has been to a wedding there or heard anything about it. It looks beautiful. I really wanted to get married outside with the ocean as my backdrop and this place looks perfect. There are not many pictures of weddings on their website but I know they recently renovated the place.  I understand that it is a franchise Marriott, meaning that its not operated under the typical Marriott management, not sure if that is a big deal.  Any experiences with this place? Thanks so much for any help!!

http://www.lagunacliffs.com/

Re: Laguna Cliffs Marriott

• lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never been to a wedding there but you could always check out projectwedding.com for reviews.  Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    This was actually my dream spot and it is AMAZING!! Highly reccomend. Since the renovation they compete with the Ritz, St. Regis and Montage that are all nearby for wedding business. My girlfriend is getting married in August and she has seemed to have a good time with their staff. Highly reccomend paying it a visit if you have not been there yet! Also - they have fun things to do for guests nearby. And you can do yoru rehersal dinner at Cannon's overlooking the harbor too! So fun! Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there about 2 years ago (FSIL's Wedding) It was so pretty and fun! They got married overlooking the ocean and it was very beautiful. The food was awesome too! :)
  • Our daughter was married at Laguna Cliffs June 2012.The wedding and reception were out on the Vue lawn. Beautiful ocean view, great food, great staff with very personal attention and on top of every detail. Above and beyond service. We loved it and several guests commented that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The wedding cake was from the bakery "Its All About the Cake" was the best we have ever had. This bakery is recommended by the hotel.  I highly recommend this venue!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards