California-Orange County
Options

Introduction and a request for an OC weight loss partner

Hey all,

My name is Sara. I'm getting married in Hawaii on June 14 of this year, but live in Orange County. (Just realized that I could use the Orange County boards as well.) We just picked our location, and I'm starting to get excited now that I've seen it. Still have no clue what I'm doing, but hopefully it'll all come together by June. Since my fiance is international and I'm from Hawaii, right now we're just trying to plan from a distance, find local activities that people will enjoy, and hoping that family members actually get passports on time!

I figured I'd post on this board because I'm in search of a weight loss partner in Orange County, because I love to cook and have no accountability by myself. Is anybody else in search of something similar? I'm looking to lose 10-15 pounds but know that my motivation to do so will kick in 2 weeks before the wedding, when it's impossible.

I am not entirely sure this is the right place for this post, but figured I'd have a better chance of finding someone local with the same goals here! Please let me know if it should be redirected to somewhere else.

Thanks!

Re: Introduction and a request for an OC weight loss partner

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards