California-Orange County
Options

Looking for an OC florist

Hello, 

Looking for a good/affordable florist in the OC. Any suggestions? I am getting married at Rancho Las Lomas and want a natural look to my flowers - fall colors (primarily red and orange) with stems showing.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Looking for an OC florist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using my fair lady. She used to be located in Laguna Village, but now is in Newport, i think, but all her work she's showed me so far is really good and it seems like her prices are very fair. I think her site is myfairladyflowerslaguna.com she's really nice and quick to respond also
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love my florist and when I was at her studio last week she had a wedding at Rancho Las Lomas. I am also going for a rustic natural feel and am so excited with what they have come up with. Their website is flowerallieweddings.com and I am working with Annie who I adore.
  • Options
    jwdeldottojwdeldotto member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I love my florists...she is in the pasadena area, but do weddings in OC all the time:

http://www.wenfloral.com/index2.php

She is very creative and reasonably priced.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your weddings ladies!

If you still need to get your favors and /or sweet table done I can assist you! I am a local OC vendor...Check out my website and give me a call!

www.LeCakeBonbon.com

Kiss
  • Options
    karafeltenkarafelten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have amazing 'Vendors We Love" at Rancho Las Lomas.  Check out Ambiance Designs www.ambiance-designs.com, Inviting Occasion www.invitingoccasion.com and Lynne Lucente Floral Design www.lynnelucente.com. All of them have worked at the property and are amazing! Hope this helps!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Shelby from Green Leaf Designs is awesome!  She's super flexible and very creative!  www.greenleafdesigns.com

Hope this helps!
    Gina
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What do you consider fair? I am looking for the same and I just can't bring my self to spend $1200 on flowers when my entire ceremony cost me $795. And this if what the woman claims as "affordable". I dislike the fact that just because we say "wedding" they see $$$ Just can't. I'll look into her, thanks!
  • Options
    alisob3alisob3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all your reccomendations! I booked BellaBlooms.
  • Options
    wegsmomwegsmom member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

http://www.lavonnesflorist.com/

Beautiful work...I've used them before and am using them again for my wedding.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards