California-Orange County

Need help looking for Make-Up Artist and Hairstylist

I'm trying to find a Hairstylist and Make-Up artist for my wedding in Late August. But everything seems so expensive...It is just me or am I looking in all the wrong places? 

Does anyone have any suggestions? 

I'm completely lost! Yell

Re: Need help looking for Make-Up Artist and Hairstylist

• edited December 2011
    Check out Hair Comes the Bride at www.haircomesthebride.com.

HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    Hello, I have a few friends that are hair stylists.  One of them works at Carlton Hair in Riverside.  Her name is Kennedi  and I know she would be willing to drive to OC.  She is fairly priced.  You should give her a call.
    CARLTON HAIR: GALLERIA AT TYLER1218 GALLERIA AT TYLERRIVERSIDE, CA 92503(951) 343-1684
  • beachbeach22beachbeach22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am booking with Charmed Beauty www.charmedbeauty.com , they were the most reasonable with the best looking pictures $250 for both on the wedding day.  A trial is $130 for both.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am going with beautyandthebeach.com she has the best prices I've seen and does airbrush makeup which looks great. I searched a lot so I'm confident she will do great
  • edited December 2011
    i used Eye Do hair and makeup for my wedding last august. they were $350 for both hair and makeup and they came to me. the preview was extra but worth it. they were super fun to work with and did an AMAZING job!! 
    Meagan and Travis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • siennachildssiennachilds member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I used Sienna Lynn for my wedding.  She is an incredible hair and makeup artist.  She is also very affordable.  Her number is 949-388-3033.  She is AMAZING!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards