California-Orange County

Photo Cost?

How much did you spend on photography and what did it include?

Re: Photo Cost?

• edited December 2011
    My photographer is $3000 and it includes 8 hours of coverage, our engagement session, all images are edited and color corrected.  She wasn't the cheapest nor the most expensive.  I just really liked her and her work.Here is her info if you want to check her out www.charlablue.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kliekhuskliekhus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is $1750.  It comes with him, an assistant the day of, 8 hours of coverage, all the proofs touched up on a CD, our engagement session and I think that's it.  He is awesome though.  His website is mikearickphotography.com.  If you want more info, let me know.   
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My FI went to school with our photogs so they gave us a discount. We are spending 2k and that includes our e-shoot (which we decided to change to a "TTD" shoot), 2 photogs all day, one big print of our choice, and all the edited images on a CD.

• MissMexMissMex member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Brooke Mayo. www.brookemayo.com We did a custom package but her prices range from $4000 -$12000. This was the Priciest, but most well spent part of our wedding.

I also love these two photogs-
    and

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

• edited December 2011
    I used Corbin Kell Photography and he's giving us the delux package (ten hours, all iamges on disk, a nice flush mount album, two parents albums, and some prints) for just under $2k and he has some other great packages under that.

www.corbinkell.cc
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards