California-Orange County
Options

Custom Wedding Band - HELP!

I was wondering if any of you OC Knotties know of any good jewelers that dont charge an arm and a leg for custom work? My FH picked out a beautiful e-ring, but it has a unique curve to it, and I think we're going to need to have something made especially for it. I've looked at a few of the V and curved rings at larger jewelers, and noting quite matches up with the crve of the ring. Here's what my e-ring looks like:

I'd preferably like to get somethingwith tiny diamondsthat hugs against the natural curve of this ring. We havent really set a budget yet, but I know we wanna keep it fairly rasonable in price. I fear a custom ringmight skyrocket hprice ofthngs.

Any suggestions or jewlers that you know of?
Thanks a bunch!!!
Just Engaged! - 1/1/11

Re: Custom Wedding Band - HELP!

• Options
    edited December 2011

P.S.
    Sorry for the spelling mistakes and missed spaces.... my old laptop keys miss strikes all over the place (unless I'm concentrating on typing REALLY slow)
    ;)

Just Engaged! - 1/1/11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I got ours custom made at The Diamond Outlet in LA. His name is George and he is in booth 26. (213) 614-8606. My band is beautiful and we got it for an amazing price. FI also bought my center stone from him as well for an awesome price =)

• Options
    kliekhuskliekhus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance got my ring from a guy in the LA area.  He did an awesome job and was well under what we were expecting to pay.  Also, the rings cost way less than what they are appraised for.  If you want the information, let me know. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you both!
    kliekhus - I sent you a PM requesting more info.
    :)
    Just Engaged! - 1/1/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards