California-Orange County
Options

Venue Help Needed ASAP!

Hello,

My FI is in the military and we just found out we will be stationed overseas and need to have the wedding in June (2 months away)!!!! I'm stressing but I could really use any suggestions for a nice venue in Orange County or even Southern California that is affordable (remember we are on a military budget) and includes a lot in the venue. I would really appreciate any suggestions!!!! Thanks!

Re: Venue Help Needed ASAP!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Irvine golf course, they have military discount, pretty afforable!
    Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Betty Reckas Cultural Center in Long Beach is affordable from a rental price perspective.  Food varies depending on what you pick and you can bring in your own alcohol.  Good luck!
  • Options
    lovemadduxlovemaddux member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got married at the French Estate in Orange.  It's a charming old home with lots of outdoor space.  They are quite affordable, if you are looking at 50 or less people.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    try wedgewoodbanqets.com  They have a location in Riverside off the 15th and in Glen Ivy off of 15 south.  EVERYTHING is included for pretty cheap.

Also try Green river golf course off of the 91 freeway..  they are really afordable too.

good luck
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi There! If you need assistance with unique wedding favors and/or a sweet table I can help! We create Cake Balls as wedding favors! We can work with your budget and are located in Orange County!
    LeCakeBonbon@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon!Kiss
  • Options
    jenbatjenbat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-orange-county_venue-needed-asap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:63Discussion:990b3c73-555d-4df3-9c7e-8c7188084906Post:f53c852e-d583-4e60-9584-5f800274427d">Re: Venue Help Needed ASAP!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi There! If you need assistance with unique wedding favors and/or a sweet table I can help! We create Cake Balls as wedding favors! We can work with your budget and are located in Orange County! LeCakeBonbon@gmail.com Hope to hear from you soon!
    Posted by Le Cake Bonbon[/QUOTE]

<div>You have some pretty big cake balls to keep posting vendor posts against Knot policy.</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    dana point has some beautiful parks that you can have your ceremony and reception at for a great price, with the ocean as your backdrop.  What about a back yard wedding?? good luck!
  • Options
    DeannaCWDeannaCW member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If it's a small wedding, Country Garden Caterers, in their venue in Santa Ana. If not so small, them (they're cheapest caterer we found), and the OC Sail and Events Center in Dana Point, or El Adobe restaurant in San Juan Capistrano.
  • Options
    JuneMaggieJuneMaggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://lagunabeach.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-orange-county_venue-needed-asap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:63Discussion:990b3c73-555d-4df3-9c7e-8c7188084906Post:fc01a503-4964-49a9-848f-8fdde1f89c0c">Re: Venue Help Needed ASAP!</a>:
    [QUOTE]dana point has some beautiful parks that you can have your ceremony and reception at for a great price, with the ocean as your backdrop.  What about a back yard wedding?? good luck!
    Posted by hollyzack[/QUOTE]

<div>I was going to suggest this too- right off Golden Lantern or Green Latern by the restaurant off the cliff, there is a park with a gazebo- I see weddings there all the time- or maybe Salt Creek Beach?  </div>
  • Options
    jwdeldottojwdeldotto member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    You can try Summit House in Fullerton...they are a steakhouse, but have a beautiful ballroom with views of OC
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your weddings ladies!

If you still need to get your favors and /or sweet table done I can assist you! I am a local OC vendor...Check out my website and give me a call!

www.LeCakeBonbon.com

Kiss
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey! 

Try Eagle's Nest Clubhouse.  It is located on the Navy Golfcourse by Los Alamitos and is very affordable!  They offer military discounts!  Gina M. is great to work with!

www.eaglesnestclubhouse.com

Hope this helps!
    Gina
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if you're interested or not, but a lot of churches offer affordable options, especially right now as a lot of churches are suffering because of the economy they might give u a discount.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards