California-Orange County

DO NOT USE ARCHIVE VINTAGE RENTALS!!!

When I first began working with Archive Vintage Rentals, I was very pleased at how easy it was to work with them and how organized they were.  Little did I know that they would turn into a disappointment and such a pain.

DO NOT WORK WITH THEM!!!! 

First my point of contact (Carly) was fired without me being informed.  In fact, come close to my wedding, I still hadn't heard from them!  I called and called.  No one returned my call for weeks.  When I finally got a hold of my new point of contact, Alanna, she knew nothing of my contract or what I wanted or rented.  Everything had to be reiterated and even priced again!!! 

On the day of my wedding, absolutely nothing was set up even though I clearly told Alanna that I wanted everything setup.  It was just lying there.  It was infuriating to see!!!  Of course, when I called Alanna, multiple times at that, no one picked up.

Days after my wedding, Ki Ki called, blaming that someone at my wedding told the deliverers not to set up (though it was clearly stated that I wanted everything setup).  She promised a refund almost a month and a half ago.  Nothing.  Even after repeatedly contacting her, she has yet to call me back!

DO NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

Re: DO NOT USE ARCHIVE VINTAGE RENTALS!!!

• onesmallroseonesmallrose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

When I first began working with Archive Vintage Rentals, I was very pleased at how easy it was to work with them and how organized they were.  Little did I know that they would turn into a disappointment and such a pain.

DO NOT WORK WITH THEM!!!! 

First my point of contact (Carly) was fired without me being informed.  In fact, come close to my wedding, I still hadn't heard from them!  I called and called.  No one returned my call for weeks.  When I finally got a hold of my new point of contact, Alanna, she knew nothing of my contract or what I wanted or rented.  Everything had to be reiterated and even priced again!!! 

On the day of my wedding, absolutely nothing was set up even though I clearly told Alanna that I wanted everything setup.  It was just lying there.  It was infuriating to see!!!  Of course, when I called Alanna, multiple times at that, no one picked up.

Days after my wedding, Ki Ki called, blaming that someone at my wedding told the deliverers not to set up (though it was clearly stated that I wanted everything setup).  She promised a refund almost a month and a half ago.  Nothing.  Even after repeatedly contacting her, she has yet to call me back!

DO NOT WORK WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

• bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about other vendors? Do you have any vendors that you liked?
  • Tygerlily22Tygerlily22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Only one post?  Looks like fraud to me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards