California-Orange County

Wedding Planner?

I can never tell who is a great planner, or just had a really good web designer...

Does anyone have any first-hand experience with selecting a planner, or better yet, have one to suggest for the orange county area? 
Thank you!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Planner?

• Hi! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I am a wedding coordinator starting out so I had to message you when I saw your post. I've done a few weddings in Orange County so far and love it! I charge $30 per hour.
    Here are a couple of photos:

Here is the link to my ad on CL for more info: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/crs/3435585179.html
    I'd love to talk to you more!

All the best!
    Angela Joy

• Try Becca Fabozzi.  She is a makeup artist and wedding coordinator.  I am using her for my wedding.  She is so nice and great to work with.  kissnmakeup4u.com
  • Try Becca Fabozzi.  She is a makeup artist and wedding coordinator.  I am using her for my wedding.  She is so nice and great to work with.  kissnmakeup4u.com
  • I work for Fabulously Wed, which is an LA-based company, but I live here in Southern OC. I'd love to speak with you and show you weddings that I have worked. That is the best way to see who has a good web designer and who is a good planner. :)
    I hope to speak with you soon! katie@fabulouslywed.com

Katie

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards