California-Orange County
Options

Hair/Make Up

I just started looking into this and wanted to get a feel of what other brides are doing.

Who are you using?
How much are you paying for hair/make up?
Are they coming to you or you going to the salon?
When is your trial and how much did you pay?

I was thinking it would be nice to do my trial for my bridal shower but I'm nervous since that is the middle of July. I don't want to be stuck at the end of July with no make up/hair if something goes wrong.

I'm not the type that goes to the salon and gets my hair done, so I don't even have a fall back. I mean worse comes to worse, I could have a BM do my hair/make up I guess...

Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated, thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair/Make Up

• Options
    I used Karina with L'Pretty makeup! She was amazing!!!! She is located in Irvine and will travel to you for your wedding day. She is very reasonably priced. I got a package deal for $175 that included myself and 4 bridesmaids. She was very professional and the trial was at her home. The trial ran $35.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CAsueCAsue member
    First Comment
    I am using Becca from Kissnmakeup4u@yahoo.com.  She is great and travels to your location 
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Who are you using? Emily Sterbens for makeup - you can google her/Olivia Robinson for hair - she works at The Salon Technique in Fullerton, CA
    How much are you paying for hair/make up?for 6 people hair is 370 and makeup for 6 is 300 
    Are they coming to you or you going to the salon?they are both coming to our hotel room
    When is your trial and how much did you pay? my trial for hair was in March I believe $50 and my trial for makeup is tomorrow before my shower also $50
  • Options
    Hello, I do makeup for weddings and close to the area if you need me to come by for a trial run. I also work with a great hair stylist that would be able to do your makeup. I have done weddings, photoshoots and red carpet even for VH1 Mob Wife RaMonna Rizzo. Please feel free to contact me for my website, pictures, recomedations with numbers or any questions you might have. You can email me for an immediate response. Thank You Chanel Love Makeupbychanellovegmail.com I work around all budgets.
  • Options
    www.socaleyecandy.com is great! Very reasonable too!
  • Options
    @KnotPorscha for the last 2 posts...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards